Monday, September 25, 2006

Smackdown!

Standard fair warning: This blog is my opinion, and sometimes things get political here. I respect your opinion if you don't agree.

I'll really want to get back to my Gen Con postings before my memory dims, really I do, but the pre-election b.s. is really flying and the constant warping of reality is beginning to bug me. I feel obligated to add my 2 bits, you know?

Dig Bill Clinton fighting back in a recent FOX news interview ... love it.

Here are some great, well-researched books about just how incredibly fucked up this war effort has been, from the initial selling of the war, to the bad planning (what there was), and the associated corruption:



Okay, enough politics! I'll try to be good and hold myself back next time.

The current score:
Click for www.electoral-vote.com

Click for www.electoral-vote.com

No comments: